Sunday, April 19, 2015

Life Style


I, as you already know, am quite confident and happy in my own skin. With that being said it doesn't mean I wouldn't like to drop a few pounds. Starting tomorrow I am doing a three week cleanse. Do not get this confused with a detox. I need to eat and on this cleanse I eat 5-6 times a day. Its just a very planned out meal. My husband is actually joining in and doing it with me which will make it so much easier!!!  So yup Ill weigh myself tomorrow and then again every monday morning. Not sure what I would like to do after the cleanse, thats something for me to think about.
I have been on every diet going let me tell ya! I've lost lots and put it back on, this happened more then once in my life. For something to stick and work it needs to be a life style that you can do. Hopefully its something I figure out after this 3 weeks.
I am not looking to quickly lose a bunch of weight, quick fixes last like the ice cream in your fridge haha. I am also not looking to lose a BUNCH of weight. I would like to see 30-40 pounds come off gradually. Any more is a bonus.
Its not easy changing your life style. Some say it is but I feel they are the ones who ever had to change much. Its a difficult journey. Summer is coming... bbq's, drinks, camping... all that fun stuff. I refuse to stop enjoying what I love to lose weight. Although I love ice cream but that def isn't an everyday treat nor will it be on this journey of dropping pounds.
Im giving myself goals and rewards. I am not going to reward myself with food. I love tattoos and would love to be completely covered in art. My first 20 pds Im getting my shoulder cap tattoo! * I got my "tattoo jar" started haha*
I will not stress about losing weight or stress if what I see on the scale is not the loss I wanted.  I may stress if its taking too long to get the tattoo I want ;)
Self Image... what do you feel good in? How do you like your hair? Do you like to wear makeup? Do you dress up or down? Do you love/hate tattoos? Do you hate/love piercings? Whatever your answer is is what you need to do. Figure out you then it will all fall into place. Once you are completely happy with the image you flaunt you will no longer care what those think of it. Its yours and you need and should own it!

Stay true
Stay you
Stay confident

♥Julie


P.S. totally pumped got a bathing suit top that actually has wire support for the tatas! Huge deal ... HUGE! and I found this along walmart for 22$. Cheetah print! And Old Navy has good sales on now!!!!! Got some good summer stuff. Get down there before it is all taken over!

No comments:

Post a Comment